Mr. Rime, the evolved form of Galarian Mr. Mime is a unique Pokémon, and you can capture it in Pokémon Go. You’ll have to be a little creative with this choice, and Mr. Rime’s overall stats make it a great aggressive option. .
Mr. Rime is an Ice and Psychic-type Pokémon. It is weak against Bug, Dark, Ghost, Fire, Steel, and Rock type attacks, but it is resistant to Psychic and Ice type moves. He has a max CP of 3,196, offense of 212, defense of 179, and stamina of 190. Although his max CP is closer to 3,000, most coaches will not achieve this high level. so is a better choice to use it. in the Ultra League.
These are all the moves Mr. Rime can learn.
- Confusion (psychic type) – 16 damage and 3 energy (4 damage per turn)
- Ice Shard (Ice-type) – 9 damage and 3.3 Energy (3 damage per turn)
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic type) – 8 damage and 2 energy (2.6 damage per turn)
- Ice Punch (Ice type) – 55 damage and 40 energy
- Icy Wind (Ice-type) – 60 damage and 45 energy (100% chance to reduce opponent’s attack by one rank)
- Psybeam (psychic type) – 70 damage and 60 energy
- Psychic (Psychic type) – 90 damage and 55 energy (10% chance to reduce opponent’s defense by one rank)
Mr. Rime has great moves that make him a great option for anyone looking for a solid Ice and Psychic-type Pokémon. For your choice of fast movement, you want to use ice shards. He has a little over half the confusion damage, but the amount of energy makes up for it, allowing you to use Mr. Rime’s abilities quite often.
For your next option, you want to consider adding some ice punch as Mr. Rime’s first charge attack. It’s a fast attack, and you can expect to use it frequently enough to cause a lot of trouble for your opponent. For players wanting to have a variety of types in Mr. Rimes’ move set, the next option is to use psychic. It has solid damage and costs only 10 more energy than Freezing Wind, and it’s cheaper than psybeam by five points but offers 20 more damage.
Overall, Mr. Rime is a solid choice for the Ultra League. Players will want to line up to try and add this Pokemon to their roster while they can. Galarian Mr. Mime debuts at his paid event, so be sure to capture as many as you can to turn him into a Mr. Rime. The best move set you can use is the Ice Shard for its fast move, then the Ice Punch and Psychic for its charge moves.