You can now farm Baza Prime, Ivara’s iconic primary weapon, in Warframe. This silent weapon is the perfect accompaniment to any stealth setting, and with a fast reload speed and rapid rate of fire, it reduces nearly any threat in the game while remaining completely invisible and unheard.
Baza Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which Relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build your Baza Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Stock – Rare – Axi B3
- Barrel – Uncommon – Lith W2
- Master Plan – Rare – Meso B4
- Receiver – Common – Neo R3
Baza Prime Relic Farming
You can earn different types of relics by doing different activities. These are some of the best things to do, in my opinion, to get every Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the void. A quick capture practically guaranteed a lithic relic at the end. You spend little time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A defense mission, rotation A has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Make ten waves, then go and repeat for meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. Rotation A is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations of this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno. You should no longer have a problem cultivating these Baza Prime Relics. Good luck.