Titania Prime, the Fairy Queen, is available on the farm in Warframe. As always, Titania Prime offers a slightly better and more bling-out version of this Warframe Sprite. Titania is a very interesting Warframe, effectively turning every mission in the game into an Archwing mission, and with a surprisingly good ability to take down Bosses, Eidolons, and other difficult targets.
If you’ve written off Titania as a Warframe that doesn’t offer you much, then the Prime version and the recent overhaul should be all the excuses you need to give it a chance.
Titania Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which Relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Titania Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Uncommon – Lith M5
- Chassis – Common – Neo M3
- Neuroptics – Uncommon – Meso E4
- Systems – Rare – Axi T5
Titania Prime Relic Farm
You can earn different types of relics by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the void. A quick capture practically guaranteed a lithic relic at the end. You spend little time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A defense mission, rotation A has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Make ten waves, then go and repeat for meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. Rotation A is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations of this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Titania Prime Relics. Good luck.